Transfers to Beachcomber Island
Beachcomber Island Resort operates scheduled and off schedule/after-hours high-speed boat transfers, for guests convenience to be on the island the same day of arrival. This is a fast an affordable transfer service from Anchorage private Jetty, on the mainland. Guests travelling on our services from Vuda, Port Denarau or Nadi Airport will be greeted with shell leis and personally accompanied by our staff to meet our ferry transfer service.
Fleet: Our fleet includes 15, 17, 55 and 2 x 63 passenger vessels. All our vessels comply with MSAF standards in terms of safety and crew licensing standards.
Transfer rates include transfer from Nadi Airport to/from Anchorage Beach Resort only. All other charged transfers can either be requested with Beachcomber Island Resort or with your regular transfer operator.
Transfers - ON ScheduleRates are inclusive of 9% VAT and 10% Hotel Turn over Tax and 6% Environmental Levy. Child age 4 - 12 years.
- One way (inclusive Airport) - Adult $64 | Child $32
- Return (inclusive Airport) - Adult $128 | Child $64
- Departs daily from Anchorage Beach Resort at 8:30am
- Departs daily from Port Denarau at 9:00am
Transfers - OFF ScheduleRates are inclusive of 9% VAT and 10% Hotel Turn over Tax and 6% Environmental Levy. Child age 4 - 12 years.
- One way (inclusive Airport) - Adult $102 | Child $51
- Return (inclusive Airport) - Adult $204 | Child $102
- Transfer departs as late as 8pm